Re: Hi, I have a question, thank you

From: Christopher Orban <orban.14_at_osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:57:37 -0500

Hi Te Ha,
              One thing you could try is to do the cosmological
simulation from the Gadget2 code paper (Springel et al. 2005). I did
these tests a few months ago and I posted my results, initial conditions
and parameter files at this website:

http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~orban/lanl.html

I hope it will be of help to you.
             Cheers,
             Chris

P.S. This is not the same example as the LambdaCDM, dark matter+hydro
simulation in the user guide.